Gain a competitive
edge with data
Actionable market intelligence for global brands, retailers, analysts, and investors.
Historical data available
Sales and market share
insights by category,
product, & brand
Monitor SKUs, sales volume, pricing, campaigns & share of voice in real-time
Analyze entire product categories to optimize your pricing and assortment
Full digital shelf analysis
Answer mission-critical questions at the brand, category & unit, powered by AI, specially-designed for retail.
Insights for every part of an eCommerce business
Starting from $400/Month per product category
Perfect your assortment
- Track the sales volume of newly released products to reduce your cycle time for line management
- Locate trending and highly-ranked competitive products with page position, rankings, and sales data
- Understand the competitiveness of a retailer category with sales volume, as well as counts of brands, live, & in-stock products
- Find the most trending product attributes and features and get informed about new product releases
- Compare your assortment against what's selling right now to identify key product catalog gaps & segmentize by product families, price tiers, and product features (like color, size, etc.)
Optimize marketing promotions and campaigns
- Increase Marketing ROI and improve strategy across retailers and categories through market share trends and seasonal category size comparisons
- Manage tighter budgets using item level sales and sponsored time frames to identify low-performing sponsored items
- Find the products with the highest share of voice and identity key reasons
- See into your competitors’ ranked items (organic vs sponsored) to identify item opportunities and risks
- Decide whether to continue spending on a campaign by comparing your efforts with competitor strategies
Tighten your assortment & increase your product margin
- Measure your pricing against product category benchmarks to determine when to update pricing and whether to discontinue an item
- Leverage retail price tracking and average retails margins to understand when to increase pricing and more aggressively manage wholesale markup
- Analyze price sensitivity by product and retailer with pricing metrics like average retail sale price & units, and then compare against your category benchmark
- Discover top-selling products that might be missing from your inventory
- Track your competitors’ inventory and receive number of product units sold
Automate daily eCommerce tasks to save time & resources
- Get search ranking event alerts due to delisted or de-ranked products to take immediate action
- Track category trends across retailers to manage your inventory, optimize budget, and allocation
- Receive notifications when your product or a competitor’s product is out-of-stock/back-in-stock on a platform
- Spot competing SKUs and get informed in real time on price positions and competitor promotions
Compare your sales and market share with your competitors
- Identify your category share and growth opportunities
- See sales volumes for your competitors and benchmark your sales performance accordingly
- Determine strategic pricing white space and discover what brands are gaining or losing market share
- Inform product strategy by comparing retailer strength across product categories
- Meeting-ready monthly reports to inform you on everything that you need to know
Download tailored reports for smart decision-making
Improve offerings with an optimized catalog
Evaluate category-level performance with 360° digital shelf analytics of category sales, pricing, and assortment to fine tune your catalog
Build an effective pricing strategy
Compare product prices across multiple websites & track changes for similar products across brands on a daily basis
Why eCommerce businesses prefer Bright Data Insights
Powerful data analytics of multiple competitor platforms at once
Take action & drive more sales with insights from specially-designed retail AI
Save time and resources by eliminating manual daily tasks
Identify exactly what you need to know in the mountains of available eCommerce data
The best customer experience in the industry
- You ask, we developNew feature releases
- 24/7 global supportTo answer any questions
right when you need it
- Full transparencyReal-time network
- Dedicated Account ManagersTo optimize your
- Tailored solutionsTo meet your data
What makes Bright Data
the undisputed industry leader
Unlimited scale and customizing possibilities
Minimum in-house resources needed
Bright Insights is a suite of analytics-based products that collects fresh web data from multiple eCommerce platforms and derives insights on various aspects of your activity. Whether you are a brand selling via an eCommerce platform or a retailer with a platform, Bright Insights can provide management-level, call-to-action insights on:
Sales and market share performance vs. competitors
Digital shelf analysis for assortment optimization and benchmarking with competition, including allocated product categories & search results ranking
Price comparison between different eCommerce platforms using effective product matching mechanisms
Optimize your operation by tracking all your SKU and automatically identifying inventory issues (out of stock), low effectiveness of promotions and campaigns, drop in sales or margins, and more.
Bright Insight analyzes and outlines the reasons behind the changes you see in your market. It allows you to understand why sales have dropped, market share shrank or a certain product didn’t meet its sales goal, by analyzing changes in product, price, placement and promotions.
With Bright Insights you can view your overall performance, detect issues and drill down to product category, competitor and SKU level to find root causes and get actionable insights on how to get your business booming.
Brands, eCommerce sellers and manufacturers are using Bright Insights to monitor and improve their sales and profit margins in their target product categories. Whether you are C-level, Sales Manager, Category Manager, Marketing Leader, Product Manager or Data Analyst, Bright Insight supports your KPIs and use cases, providing you with accurate data and actionable insights.
For Retailers and eCommerce platforms, Bright Insights shows you recent trends, demand change for certain products or product attributes that allow you to optimize your assortment. It will also help you find brands and sellers that create substantial value and should be added to your marketplace.
Bright Insight supports many retail sites and marketplaces, including Amazon (US and regional websites), Target, Walmart, Overstock, Home Depot, Sam’s Club, Lowe’s, Best Buy, and Wayfair. We add additional websites regularly, so contact us to get the most updated coverage.
Yes, for Amazon our insights are generated for all shopping categories. On other websites, we cover a range of categories and we can add additional ones on demand.
Yes, historical data can be provided assuming this market was covered by Bright Insight for the same period. If not, historical insights can be generated on demand.
Yes, our sales and market share data cover the overall sales activities deriving from all types of devices and shoppers.
Our insights are derived from public data we collect from various retail sites and search engines.
Being part of Bright Data we have access to the widest and most accurate web data. This advantage allows us to provide highly accurate, fresh data at competitive prices.
For each eCommerce platform, we identify publicly available “signals” that have a correlation to sales volume, which are collected from product pages, search pages, and category pages. KPIs include inventory level, bestseller ranking, number of reviews added, search results ranking, and other indicators. We feed our Machine Learning and AI modules with these KPIs as input to the sales prediction algorithms. The output is sales volume by product, category, and brand. We keep a dedicated sales model for each site to ensure maximum accuracy.
Our e-commerce insights are exclusively generated using Bright Insight’s Machine
Learning and AI modules, which were built over the past six years, processing billions of e-commerce data points. The data is collected and generated on a daily and hourly basis.
The different data sources are constantly monitored for data validity and accuracy against the ground truth data our customers share with us. We use several statistical methodologies to compare sources and evaluate sample sizes.
Bright Insight provides near real-time, product-level, e-commerce analytics. Our platform derives on-demand insights from analyzing billions of retail product pages, search pages and category pages from various sites. We built our platform from the ground up taking into account the working procedures of the merchandising teams and analytics teams, assuring easy-to-digest and actionable insights that fit right into their work methodology.
Our machine learning and AI algorithms were specially designed to handle the complex data world of online shopping. Our “single source of truth” taxonomy allows us to map any product from any site to its category, type, and features. Our accuracy together with access to the largest datasets in the world, puts Bright Insight in the unique position that allows all types of customers to draw real-time, trusted and granular insight.
No, we do not collect or have access to any personal data. All our insights are generated using publicly available data and have no correlation to specific users or shoppers.